Wednesday 20 March 2013

Performance Penguin


The more observant amongst you may have noticed the Performance Penguin logo that has appeared on this blog; the more adventurous may have already clicked on it. After much hard work, and learning about technology, I am pleased to announce the hatching of  Performance Penguin into the world. But what is it? Performance Penguin is my new online sailing fitness resource. The aim is to use my experience of working with Olympic medalists and elite level sailors to share the techniques used by champions with all keen sailors. I hope you will find some great workouts and other useful fitness information and on the site already, but let me know what else you would find useful and I will do my best. You can help my little penguin chick start exploring the big wide world by spreading the word. 

Check Performance Penguin out at www.performancepenguin.com



No comments:

Post a Comment